1) Log into your Home Away account
2) On the left hand side of the page you should see a tool bar, in this tool bar select “Calendars”.
3) Once you have selected this, you should see 5 tabs in the top right hand corner of the screen
4) Select the middle tab (arrows) and click on “export calendar”, once you have done this you will be provided with a URL that you should copy.
NOW GO TO YOUR PROP-SYNC ACCOUNT
5) Once logged into prop-Sync, go to "settings" in the top tool bar, then scroll down and select unit you wish to link the calendar with and choose “Home Away”.
6) In the box it will request a URL, paste the URL from the “export calendar” into here, "register", and then copy the Prop-Sync URL above this.
7) After, return to the Home Away website and instead select “import calendar”, then paste the Prop-Sync URL here. The copied URL will look a little like “http://prop-ical.prop-sync.com/2f7a89134401-4d8a-a4D3-5/1849249.ics”.
Your calendars should now be synchronised, if you're worried that they're not you can contact Prop Sync to check this for you or call so they can support you through this process.