1) Log into your Airbnb account, and in the top toolbar select “host” and then “calendar".
2) You will then be directed to another page, in the top right hand corner you will see “availability settings”, choose this option.
3) Now scroll down to find the two tabs, “import calendars” and “export calendars".
4) First select “export” and copy the URL so that you can insert the Airbnb URL into Prop-Sync.
NOW GO TO YOUR PROP SYNC ACCOUNT
5) Once logged into prop-Sync, go to "settings" in the top tool bar, then scroll down and select unit you wish to link the calendar with and choose “Airbnb”.
6) Once you have selected the Airbnb tab, paste the export URL as shown previously on stage 4 and register. Then copy the Prop-Sync URL, return to Airbnb and paste this into the “import calendars” tab. When you have transferred this information your calendars will be synchronised.