1) First, sign into your Gmail account and select the settings button and click “settings”.
2) Once you have done this, in the top left you will see “calendars” highlighted in blue and underlined, click on this.
3) Then go to “my calendars” and copy the iCal URL from clicking on the green button saying “ICAL”. It should look something like this “https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/support%40braceit.net/public/basic.ics”.
NOW SIGN INTO YOUR PROP-SYNC ACCOUNT
4) Once logged into prop-Sync, go to "settings" in the top tool bar, then scroll down and select unit you wish to link the calendar with and choose “Google Calendar”.
5) In the text box it will then request a URL, paste the URL you copied previously and “register”.
Your calendars should now be synchronised, if you're worried that they're not you can contact Prop Sync to check this for you or call so they can support you through this process.